OKRs AT THE CENTER ACADEMY
Live Online , Self-Study and Hybrid training concepts
The OKRs AT THE CENTER Academy offers learning and development programs that support organizations on their journey towards increased focus, autonomy and value-creation through OKRs.
The programs focus on improving OKR knowledge
and practical application in their company as well as building internal competencies and roles to
successfully work with OKRs.
The OATC Academy offers open and customized trainings and certifications in English and German for “OKR Foundations”, “OKR Coach” and “OKR Process Owner” roles and surrounding topics.
A broad and complex subject like OKRs is best taught through a modular, practical approach – so you can learn step by step and implement it right away!
Our role-based certification programs
What to expect
- Each training level can be set-up as an interactive 4-6 week program and usually consists of 6-8 live deep-dive modules focusing on one particular topic (90 minutes each) and 1 live reflect & Q&A session at the end of the program to connect the dots
- You will learn from the experienced facilitator, international guest speakers and other participants in input sessions, practical exercises, discussions and reflections
- Throughout the program, you will fill your individual OKR roadmap, OKR Coach assessment or other assignments - guided by reflective questions, homefun activities and first application steps in your organization - which will serve as a deliverable for your certification
- To make the most of the remote training we will combine powerful tools like Zoom and Miro for collaborative live sessions with Slack for communication and additional follow-up material
- During your training you will be introduced to our vibrant (and free) OKR practitioner community sharing and learning from each other on Slack, in monthly remote meetups and open spaces.
How to participate
You can sign up for the next trainings here:
offered in EU-friendly and
OKR Coach Curriculum
offered in EU-friendly and
OKR Process Owner Curriculum
What others are saying about our services ...
BAUER MEDIA GROUP
Value for our organization
An OKR implementation does not work with a one-size-fits-all approach. Thanks to Sonja we now have a customized OKR System that we can continuously improve based on our needs. Especially showing us our maturity around the definition of Objectives and Key Results helped us to tremendously increase the value our OKR Systems bring to our organization.
Agile organizational developer EOS
Tremendous practical experience
We got introduced to OKRs in an international company. To actually understand the concept, we decided to organize a 2-day workshop for our Agile Coaches. And that was well worth it. that Sonja and Natalija do not only have textbook knowledge about OKRs, but tremendous practical experience. You could feel that in every comment made - that was really impressive. We as Agile Coaches left the two days full of inspiration. Now we will start to form a team around a shared goal.
Great dynamic with the group
Very focused and goal-oriented coaches with lots of "real-life" experience, great dynamic with the group and they allow enough space for individual questions!
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, that is possible. Please write an email to
email@example.com to request that.
Yes, refunds are possible until 7 days prior to the training in case you cannot participate. After that refunds are no longer available.
Due to the possibility to refund your ticket up to 7 days before the training, the training can only be confirmed by then. In case less than 4 participants have signed up for the training, it would be cancelled. If that happens, we will find individual solutions with new dates or other formats that suit your needs and reach out to you directly to discuss options.
Yes, you can transfer the ticket to another person within your company. Please inform us via Email at firstname.lastname@example.org before doing that. The remote consulting offer will then also be transferred to the person actually participating in the workshop.
The offer to schedule a 45 minute call for individual remote consulting after your training is valid for 8 weeks. After that, the offer will expire without any financial compensation.
Our learning approach
APPLICATION IS KEY
- We believe a broad and complex subject like OKRs is best taught through a modular, practical approach – so you can learn step by step and implement it right away.
- Therefore, our open role-based trainings are conducted over the course of several weeks, giving you enough time in between the modules to digest the content, experiment in your context and reflect to make sure that you take away more than just theoretical knowledge.
- Each module is short, focused and interactive to make the most out of the live experience and complemented by additional materials, preparation, reflection exercises and more.
- Each session lasts 90 to 180 minutes and follows the “Training from the back of the room” approach to maximise your learning outcome
DEEPEN YOUR LEARNINGS
- Every program also contains reflections and Q&A session(s) to connect the dots
- As OKR Coach or Process Owner you will also have individual coaching sessions as part of the package to discuss further topics and challenges relevant in your own context
- To become certified, you will need to complete your assignment – your individual OKR application roadmap.
About your facilitator
Trainer & Coach
Natalija is a trainer, coach and chance-taker. She is keen on exploring new ways of working, living and learning and always striving to inspire people to redefine what is possible.
Natalija has been working within People Development and Transformation teams since 2010 before starting her own business. Her work is shaped by living in and working with many different countries, cultures, and customers. She supports companies wanting to increase focus, autonomy, and value creation. She offers an entire ecosystem of training and coaching, focusing on Leadership & Responsibility, (Remote) Collaboration and Learning.
Natalija works with organizations at different stages of their OKR journey—from first "Know-how" workshops to OKR Practitioner coaching and organizational development.
Over the last years, she enabled OKR Coaches and OKR Process Owners in many different organizations and has been deeply involved in many OKR implementations to guide the education programs from a practical point of view and share experiences, examples and good practices.